Condition Description | Condition Treatment
- Chemical Peels: These are a great way to treat both Acne and Acne scarring
- Laser Resurfacing:
- Fraxel Dual: Nonablative laser resurfacing for scarring, fine lines, pigment and to improve pore size
- Active and Deep FX: Ablative fractionated CO2 laser for deeper Acne scarring, wrinkles and fine lines
- Soft Tissue Fillers: can be injected under the skin and into scars to fill out or stretch the skin, making the scars less noticeable. Results from this Acne scar treatment are temporary, so you need to repeat the injections periodically
- Skin Surgery: A minor procedure (punch excision) cuts out individual Acne scars. Stitches or a skin graft repairs the hole left at the scar site.